Enjoy the countryside in comfort.
Whether it is for a getaway with friends, or in anticipation of a hallmark occasion, our Main Lodge will delight you to the fullest. Built in 1910, it is one of the original structures on this 80-acre ranch, and it is the heart of the Field & Pond experience. Bold woodwork, intimate parlors, and picturesque views from every window mark it’s uniqueness and charm.
This 3,000-square-foot lodge is sure to transport one to the enchanting era of early Sacramento Valley settlement. It features:
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- Two King and One Queen Bed
- Entertainment Den
- Formal Dinning Parlor (Bourbon Room)
- Main Parlor (with Fireplace)
- Full Chef’s Kitchen
- Central Air Conditioning
- Catch and Release Fishing Pond